Wednesday, 23 January 2013

GYM FUSION SOUTH WEST


I may well take part in a GymFusion event one day, since I loved it so much!

It combines all types of gymnastics plus dancing, costumes and fun- and there's no age limit! You can take part age 9 or 99 if you'd like and it was refreshing to see that some coaches and parents had got involved with the routines, not just the kids. I was delighted with how many men took part too, who weren't ashamed to take part in the glorious show.

It was a really inclusive and fun event to watch and I thought the routines were outstanding, you can tell they've all had a lot of effort put into them and I hoped all the participants didn't feel too nervous to enjoy it too.

My camera is currently broken but when I get it fixed I will be posting more photos of events I attend on here.

Big congratulations to everyone who took part :)

No comments:

Post a Comment